I love...
~ all the smiles you share with us! Usually you save them for when the camera is not around... but I was able to snag this photo...
~ how content you are, all the time!
~ seeing your big brother give you kisses, he likes to do this all the time!
~ the cute bubbles you blow... and how Mr. A likes to announce every he sees a bubble. :-)
~ seeing you and my family... smiles all around!
(go here to see where What I Love About You started)~ all the smiles you share with us! Usually you save them for when the camera is not around... but I was able to snag this photo...
~ how content you are, all the time!
~ seeing your big brother give you kisses, he likes to do this all the time!
~ the cute bubbles you blow... and how Mr. A likes to announce every he sees a bubble. :-)
~ seeing you and my family... smiles all around!








So precious! i love the picture with L and your sister!
ReplyDeleteBUBBLES!
ReplyDelete