Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I love about you...

Miss. L - 4 months

I love this age and stage you are in now! You are so much fun! I get excited when I hear you start to wake up and I know I get to hold you!


I love cuddly and huggable you are!


I love how you squeal and smile when you see me!


I love how you are still so content and happy almost ALL.the.time! I KNOW I am blessed and thank God for you every day!

I love you Miss. L! Keep smiling!


7 comments:

  1. How adorable, she is so cute and happy. Janet was like that. All her baby, toddler, early elementary pictures, she is smiling. Lydia is obviously very content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is SO precious!! I don't want my baby to grow up - but it is good to be reminded of what I have to look forward to - the smiles, the coos, the recognition of mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute!!!!!!! I love her new seat! If we ever have another one . . . I think that I'm going to have to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious!! I love the pink hat (and coordinating seat, of course!) My girls are a bit older, but I'm glad they still like pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Miss L you are growing so fast! I love seeing your smiles and I hope I can see them in person soon. Save some snuggles for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! She is so adorable! I love your blog! I'm glad I found it! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete