
I still love your long eyelashes!
I love how tall you're getting! Are you going to be taller than me?
I love to see how you are learning and exploring new things every day! (Here you figured out how to play the cymbals! You were ecstatic!)
I love how you pay such close attention to details! Even if it means you find every teeny-tiny crumb on the floor!I love to see you explore the bookshelves! You often just pull ALL the books off but it is still book exposure, nonetheless! :-)
I love to tickle you and hear you giggle!
I love all 5 of your little teeth!
I love how much you like music and playing with instruments!
I love that you are not afraid to get dirty! And often would rather just stay that way instead of getting cleaned up!
I love our diaper-changing-game! You vs. me... can I get a clean diaper on before you crawl away laughing! You are pretty good... but you haven't gone away diaperless yet!
And the list goes on and on...

What a sweetheart! She sort of reminds me of another toddler about 29 years ago....
ReplyDelete